CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Our 2nd Home Study visit!!

We had our 2nd Home Study visit with our social workers on Friday, January 7, and I felt a lot more at ease this time!  We went in and it seems like everyone was a lot more comfortable with each other....that was really a good feeling!  We took a half hour together and then Gary talked with them for half and hour alone and then it was my turn.  When we left we had a good feeling about how the meeting went.  Our next meeting is going to be on January 26....this meeting is going to be at our home.  I am not really sure what they are looking for exactly...I think that they just want to make sure that you have enough room to bring a child into your home and that you have a safe home for them.  Just in case I am going to be cleaning and  straightening up!!  Can't be too careful!!  I will post again after that meeting......this one is going to be the most stressful of all!!!!  I wonder if this will be the last meeting?  Time will tell!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment