CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still waiting......

We are still waiting for our social workers to get our Home Study finished!!  We met with them on March 1 and they said they were going to finish it up.....I even emailed them last week and they left us a voicemail saying it was a top priority for them to finish it.  It does not seem like it is. We are hoping that they finish it up soon because there is alot of other things that need to be done once they get that approved by our adoption agency. 


Hoping to have good news next time I post!!  The waiting game continues!!

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Ummm, I'd be going crazy! Lol....that's just too long to wait. Our social worker said it will take a week at the most to finish writing it up. I'm not good at waiting......praying for you to be surprised soon with a finished packet of papers so you can get your babies!!!!!! Love u!

Grummons Family said...

This is TN family from Holt forums. We are waiting too only for I800A. It is so hard to wait. I am not good at it. Prayers for things to speed up for both of us.

GarynSandra said...

Thank you both for the prayers! The sad part about it all is that we started this whole process of the Home Study last October! I just can't believe that it is taking this long for them to finish writing the report! I am hoping to hear from them very soon! Thanks again!!
Johanna-I hope that you get your report back very soon! A week would be awesome!!
Grummons family-I hope that your I800A is very speedy!!

Post a Comment