CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I-800 wait......please hurry :)

We got our LOA on November 29, 2011 and received our packet the next day.  Of course we did not get it until about 2 pm so I had to get all of the paperwork and documents gathered in Ninja speed so that we could get to the post office in time to have everything overnighted to the USCIS!  Now the wait continues and if I am correct we will get the approval in 2-3 weeks.   That is the time alot of people get theirs. So....I am going with it!  Maybe I should keep myself really busy with Christmas....like shopping, baking goodies, sending Christmas cards, etc. instead of obsessing over the forums and adoption things in general.....ummmm...not going to happen!!  But, I am going to go and bake some goodies.....maybe I can take my laptop with me!! LOL

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Our I-800 receipt date was November 21...you are just behind us! I can't believe how difficult all of the waiting is!!! Your new son is a very handsome little guy!

Rebecca
http://coleman-bunkbeds.blogspot.com/

GarynSandra said...

Thank you very much! I will follow your blog too!! The waiting is very difficult....and I am not a very patient woman!! lol

Martha Bonneau said...

You are getting so close!! When do you think you will travel? We are 5 days out from leaving and I am still obsessing over the RQ forums lol!

GarynSandra said...

I am not really sure when we will travel! I got a letter in the mail that said they are processing our I-800 and that we will get it soon. How long after that did you get TA? BTW...I obsess over RQ too!!

Post a Comment