CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Got our I-800 approval......finally!!

We finally got our I-800 approval today!  We sent in our forms on November 30, 2011 and finally got it!  It should never take that long but we are happy that we got it.  Now....on to the NVC (National Visa Center).  We do hope that this part of the process will be alot smoother.  Now we have to wait for an email from the NVC telling us that they received our I-800 approval.....Please nice officer send it in right away so that we can keep this moving along!!  I am still hoping that we can travel in March....and I am sticking to it!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment