CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Sunday, November 28, 2010

We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!   We did! We had a couple of family gatherings to go to and ate way too much!
We are still waiting to hear from our Home Study agency on when we are going to start our home study!  I will have to admit.....I am getting a little frustrated now! I guess I just thought that since we have started this all in the beginning of September that we would be farther along....at least with the Home Study!   I have been doing alot of research and just plain snooping around the internet and some people have heard from their Home Study agency in a  matter of a couple of weeks!  I will say.....our agency had us do everything that we were to do including fill out all the paperwork, physicals, references etc.  And I am hoping that the delay is that they want as much completed as possible before we actually meet with the social worker.  I guess I just have to be as patient as possible at this point.....not so easy to do!!  I am hoping the next time that I post we will have heard something from them and can get this wonderful process moving along!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment