CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally!! We have an appointment!!

Well.....we finally have an appointment with our social worker!! Our Home Study agency finally called me on Wednesday morning and set up an appointment for our first "visit" with our social worker!!  I finally feel like we are moving ahead in the process!  All of the paperwork that we did in the beginning feels like a long time ago!!  I guess waiting is not my best attribute! With the holiday season upon us I can keep myself busy with the decorating, shopping and baking.....and then when January comes along....more waiting!! Oh my!

Will definitely keep you updated!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment