CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas is on it's way......

and boy am I not ready!!!  All of the Black Friday shopping and Cyber Monday shopping and I still have to buy one present!  Normally I have some things by this time but it seems like I am a little pre-occupied this year!  I will get going on the shopping end though and how I wish that Bret could be here with our family this Christmas!  He won't be here this Christmas but he will be in our thoughts and hearts as we wait to go and bring him home.  I hope that he knows that we are trying to come and get him and I hope that he knows how much he is already loved!  I had a dear woman that is traveling to get her daughter this week from the same orphanage as Bret and she offered to bring him a gift from us if we wanted to send one along with them!  I jumped on the chance!  I hope that she knows how much this means to us!! Thank you Kendra!!! You are awesome!!!
Now off to look online to (hopefully) find some cyber deals today!  BTW.....we are on day 63 for our LOA.....too long for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment