CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Sunday, November 13, 2011

Don't hold my breath??

You are kidding right??  The lady from my adoption agency told me over a  week ago that our dossier had "been reviewed" in China and that we can expect our LOA (letter of acceptance) any time......but.....don't hold your breath because China is slow!!  Wow!  The fact that we have been holding our breath at every turn of this adventure is nothing new but hearing it was a little cold to me!  It seems as though every process has been a struggle for us starting with our Home Study taking 6 months....and now I am not supposed to hold my breath?  Well sorry sister.....I might pass out if I don't get a call soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment