CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!!

Welcome to our journey! The decision for us to adopt a child from China has been one of the most exciting things that we have done! We had no idea that a child half a world away could already be in our hearts....this is our journey to bring him home.



Thursday, April 5, 2012

Be home soon!

We are leaving Guangzhou, China today and heading for Hong Kong.  We will stay there overnight so that we can catch our flight out tomorrow and head to Detroit.  This has been an amazing 2 weeks and I can honestly say I am a little sad to leave.....but, more happy to be heading home!  I can't wait to cook a home cooked meal and sleep in my own bed!   I miss my family and can't wait to see them!!

I wonder if Bret thinks this hotel room is his new home!?  He must think that!  I am sure that he will also be happy to get into a normal routine.  I am glad that spring is here so that he can experience all the outdoor things too!  He is very smart and I believe he will be communicating with us very soon.....he already knows alot of English words and it doesn't seem to bother him at all that we don't understand what he is saying! lol  He is pretty easy going and fits in with our family very well.   He loves watching TV!!! The minute that we get into the room on goes the tube!!  Don't try talking to him at this point because he won't hear a thing you say!! LOL

Better get going.....we are leaving soon to have lunch with our new friends that we have made here in China....our group was awesome!!
Our home away from home at the Garden Hotel....would definitely recommend!!

 A see through shower and tub......does have a shade that comes down ;)


 Of course he has to sit by big brother!
We are taking the train to Hong Kong.....another first time thing for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment